SculpSure: The world’s first FDA-cleared laser treatment for non-invasive lipolysis and body sculpting
Results per individual may vary.
Attain the look you deserve with this a state-of-the-art, controlled light-based technology, ideal for patients looking to get rid of stubborn fat. Women’s Health Services of Maryland is one of the first clinics in the area to offer this treatment to our patients.
SculpSure treatment is completely non-invasive laser application for getting rid of fat through the skin. Treatment can be completed within 25 minutes. Now you have no excuse for not having time for getting in shape! You can even stop by during your lunch break if you are local!
- Up to 24% fat reduction1
- Clinically proven in multisite trials in over 100 patients
- Over 90% patient satisfaction rate2
- Comfortable and well-tolerated treatment3
- Can be used on all skin types
Results per individual may vary.
A Slimmer, Natural-Looking Appearance Without Surgery or Downtime
SculpSure’s body contouring technology targets and can destroy the targeted fat cells safely within just 25 minutes with no recovery time following treatment so you can resume your daily activities immediately.
Reduce Fat to Your Needs*
This system can target multiple areas during a single procedure. Customizable to meet patient’s needs, SculpSure can destroy up to 24% of subcutaneous fat¹ that is eliminated over time through the body’s lymphatic system.
Improvement can be seen in as little as 6 weeks with optimal outcomes seen in 12 weeks.*
*Results per individual may vary.
Book a Consultation for SculpSure Treatments
Single treatment session with (4) applicators $1,000
We do have discounts for package pricing please call us for details!
For most laser applications we recommend a course of (3) or more treatments to achieve best results.
Package options offer an additional treatment at no cost!
Please click Request an Appointment top right to schedule an appointment for your treatment.
- Single treatment of average reduction in fat volume as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction – John W. Decorato, MD., F A C S. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D., Westford, MA, 2014.
- Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
- Average patient discomfort rating of 3.7 on a scale of 1-10; Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser.Paper presented at 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
Great at advising as far as precautions and complications/side effects are concerned. Quickly works and assistants are friendly.
From the doctor to the receptionists, this place is awesome! My doctor was awesome, and it felt as if he really cared about me and my pregnancy. During my delivery, he made me feel at ease and still cared after i gave birth. Its a great place full of great people!
I have been seeing Dr. Dinc since I found out I was pregnant with my son back in 2014! I love his staff with the exception of Rosa she isn't someone I like to deal with ever concerning a previous conversation we had. Usually when I call I will Ask for Ashley or Brittany they both are very knowledgeable! Dr. Dinc unlike a lot of other places is always on call and will be there to deliver your precious pride and joy when the time comes! I love how I can go on my lunch breaks to my appointments and I am in and out never hardly have to wait and when he is running behind or leaves for an emergency I am called right away to reschedule which has happened once and still got to see him the same day! I am very happy that he will be delivering my daughter I am pregnant with now which is my second baby with him! He is very understanding and will help you in anyway he can!