At Women’s Health Services of Maryland, we offer comprehensive gynecologic care and a broad range of procedures and treatment options.
Dr. Dinc specializes in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and laparoscopic approaches. He provides his patients a wide spectrum of surgical and medical treatment options including, laparoscopic hysterectomy, minimally invasive surgical treatment of endometriosis/ pelvic pain, laparoscopic myomectomy, laparoscopic treatment of ovarian cysts, and surgical treatment of pelvic floor disorders and incontinence. His expertise in minimally invasive gynecologic surgeries and microsurgical techniques allows his patients’ faster recovery, less pain and quick return to their life and their loved ones.
Some of the Gynecologic services we provide at Women’s Health Services of Maryland are:
- Management of Abnormal Pap Smears, colposcopy and cervical biopsy
- Diagnosis and treatment of heavy and irregular bleeding and uterine fibroids.
- Endometrial Ablation Novasure, Hydrothermal Ablation
- Birth Control / Contraceptive counseling, permanent sterilization procedures including laparoscopic tubal ligation and Essure, Nexplanon contraceptive implant insertion.
- Management and treatment of bladder Pain / interstitial Cystitis
- Intrauterine Insemination
- Medical and surgical treatment of ectopic / tubal pregnancy
- Medical and laparoscopic treatment of endometriosis
- Evaluation and treatment of urinary incontinence-Sling procedures with autologous and synthetic sling.
- Fibroids and management of fibroids with minimally invasive options including laparoscopic myomectomy,laparoscopic hysterectomy and vaginal hysterectomy
- Treatment of genital warts
- IUD Insertion – Mirena, Skyla, Paragard
- Menopause Consultation and management of menopausal symptoms
Please Call or Schedule An Schedule an Appointment for a consultation with Dr. Dinc.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
Great at advising as far as precautions and complications/side effects are concerned. Quickly works and assistants are friendly.
From the doctor to the receptionists, this place is awesome! My doctor was awesome, and it felt as if he really cared about me and my pregnancy. During my delivery, he made me feel at ease and still cared after i gave birth. Its a great place full of great people!
I have been seeing Dr. Dinc since I found out I was pregnant with my son back in 2014! I love his staff with the exception of Rosa she isn't someone I like to deal with ever concerning a previous conversation we had. Usually when I call I will Ask for Ashley or Brittany they both are very knowledgeable! Dr. Dinc unlike a lot of other places is always on call and will be there to deliver your precious pride and joy when the time comes! I love how I can go on my lunch breaks to my appointments and I am in and out never hardly have to wait and when he is running behind or leaves for an emergency I am called right away to reschedule which has happened once and still got to see him the same day! I am very happy that he will be delivering my daughter I am pregnant with now which is my second baby with him! He is very understanding and will help you in anyway he can!